KILMARONOCK MANSE, alongside the Kilmaronock Parish Church, Old military Road.
ACCESS : This is a private residence.
This is a dignified double storey house befitting the role of manse for the Kilmaronock Parish Church alonside which it sits.
It was built in 1804 to a rectangular plan although with substantial modern alterations. A rear wing transforms it to a L-plan. It has rendered walls with painted ashlar marigns and dressings chamfred arrises and quoin strips.
Two photos taken while still an active manse and before renovations for private use.
HISTORIC ENVIRONMENT SCOTLAND website for listed buildings : http://portal.historicenvironment.scot/designation/LB7622