ST MUNGO'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH and hall, corner of Main Street and Queen's Drive, Alexandria, G83 0BN
ACCESS : See times of services
This is a pleasant church constructed of local red sandstone. A pointed Gothic church designed by J M Crawford from 1894 until 1895 with an early 20th century addition of an aisle. The roof is of timber with curved braces exposed and supported on stone corbels. The Lady chapel is in the transept to the left. There is a sandstone octagonal baptismal font. A 3-light stained window is in memory of Agnes J Burham. There are oval plaques to Alexander Patrick Drummond, Telfer Smollett and Frederick James Adamson.
This congregation is linked with that of St Augustines in Dumbarton.
SCOTTISH EPISCOPAL CHURCH website : https://www.scotland.anglican.org/church/st-mungo-alexandria/