Wall Colmonoy Announces
Fall Sessions of Modern Furnace Brazing School in USA and Europe
Take Part in the Only Hands-On Brazing Seminar!
Preserving the tradition originated by the late Robert Peaslee, a brazing pioneer who invented the first nickel-based brazing filler metal, Wall Colmonoy offers two sessions of Modern Furnace Brazing School:
- European Brazing School: October 14-16, 2014 at Wall Colmonoy’s European Headquarters in Pontardawe, Wales, UK
- USA Brazing School: October 21-23, 2014 at Aerobraze Engineered Technologies’ Brazing Engineering Center in Cincinnati, Ohio
Engineers, technicians, quality managers, production managers and others will experience “hands-on” applications and learn about brazing technology from leading industry experts. For over 60 years, Wall Colmonoy engineers have been gaining practical experience on actual problems in brazing plants around the world.
This three-day seminar offers knowledge and practical application on:
- Brazing Design
- Metallurgical Aspects / Brazing Operation
- Brazing Atmosphere and Furnace Equipment
- Brazing Material Selection and Applications
- Quality Control
Unlike other classroom-only seminars, Brazing School attendees will tour the facility and see the actual brazing application on the shop floor. They will also have the opportunity to apply different forms of filler metal to supplied samples, have them vacuum brazed and discuss the outcomes.