|Amber Valley SOS | sitemap | log in|
EXTENSION(S) TO THE NORTH OF HEANOR - GH1
• Some of this land is not within the Green Belt
• Comprehensive development of this site has the potential
to assist in delivering a long standing commitment to the
future provision of a new A610 link road between Ripley
and Langley Mill, including a Codnor by-pass.
• The A610 would act as a defensible barrier against any
further encroachment into the countryside.
• The site is in close proximity to Heanor town centre
• There are no significant formal landscape or historical
• Comprehensive development of this site would involve land
in the Green Belt.
• The site includes a Site of Importance for Nature
• The existing highway infrastructure is poor and investment
in improvements would be required