(To suggest a useful link contact Ashby Rambler. )
The Rambler strongly recommends :
- 'Walking in Northamptonshire' which has more than 140 FREE walks to download and details of all the books, maps and walking groups in the county.
- 'Waymarker' is a great site for everyone who enjoys the peace and beauty of the countryside and green spaces in Northamptonshire.
- With over 11,500 pages of walking information, including many walk descriptions, "Walking Britain" is dedicated to the footpaths that cross the landscape.
- For 'Sociable Strolls for Slower Coaches' visit Northampton Shamblers
Ordnance Survey Get-a-map
- http://www.Walking-Routes.co.uk is another very useful site for ramblers where you can find thousands of free walk details.
For an excellent blog containing more Northamptonshire routes try Aliwalks.
The Rambler also recommends Bestwalks.com for walking books, accommodation, maps, walking holidays and free walks.
Other Links of Local Relevance
- Parish Council
- Winwick Wind Farm : www.protectwinwick.co.uk/, www.winwick.eu/
- Walk Magazine
This site is listed in the British Towns and Villages Encyclopaedia of Great Britain and we can be found in the entry for Cold Ashby.
If you are interested in Northamptonshire people and places generally, click here.
See us also on the Local Mouth website.
Further links are embedded in relevant pages.