The Rambler strongly recommends :
- 'Walking in Northamptonshire' which has more than 140 FREE walks to download and details of all the books, maps and walking groups in the county.
- Northamptonshire County Council Highways' Walking Page.
- 'Waymarker' is a great site for everyone who enjoys the peace and beauty of the countryside and green spaces in Northamptonshire.
- With over 11,500 pages of walking information, including many walk descriptions, "Walking Britain" is dedicated to the footpaths that cross the landscape.
- For 'Sociable Strolls for Slower Coaches' visit Northampton Shamblers
Ordnance Survey Get-a-map
- http://www.Walking-Routes.co.uk is another very useful site for ramblers where you can find thousands of free walk details.
- For walking and rambling information in England and Wales try rambleon.org
- For details of Long Distance/Named Recreational Paths which pass through Northamptonshire go to this page
- For a comprehensive directory of walking websites visit http://www.open-walks.co.uk.
Create and share walks at https://www.visorando.com/en/
- The Countryside Code from 'Natural England'
- The Woodland Trust's Tips for Walkers
Other Links of Local Relevance
- Parish Council
- Cold Ashby Parish Environmental Group
- Parish Council Facebook
- Villages Online
- Permissive Access
- Village Link
- This site is listed in the British Towns and Villages Encyclopaedia of Great Britain and we can be found in the entry for Cold Ashby.
- If you are interested in Northamptonshire people and places generally, click here.
- The Rose of the Shires website 'seeks to promote rural Northamptonshire to those in need of a peaceful escape.'
- Visit Cold Ashby at yourlocal web and Explore Britain.
Further links are embedded in relevant pages.