The Cold Ashby Blogger
Some rambling thoughts and observations on local and national issues.
Your comments are welcome - please use the form below.
(There will be a short delay before publication while your contribution is moderated.)
Top Twelve Summer Traffic Music Requests!
by Ashby Rambler - 15:13 on 20 July 2019
Forty Miles of Bad Road has come in at Number One!
See the rest of the chart HERE.
Your comments and/or further suggested appropriate titles can be published using the form below.
Many thanks for responding.
1. Highway to Hell - AC/DC
or on the same Cold Ashby theme:
Road to Hell - Chris Rea
2. Road to Nowhere - Talking Heads
3. Driving in my Car - Madness (would surely cheer even the grumpiest hooter hog!)
4. I've Got a Brand New Combine Harvester - The Wurzels
And coming in at no. 5 in honour of Cemetery Corner
Truckin' - The Grateful Dead
6. The Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
7. She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
8. Life in the Fast Lane - The Eagles
9. Panic - The Smiths (a bit obtuse but....)
10. The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
Great to hear from you.
It's come in at 13 on my list.
Many thanks, Jon!
It certainly appears that much of the World(and his wife etc.) is coming through here at the moment.
Add your comment