Adlerian Skype Group 2019
Adlerians Margaret Wadsley, Rosemarie White, Carmen Tamas, Robyn Pound continue meeting weekly on Skype
Marie Huxtable and Jack Whitehed support our Living Educational Theory process. See: www.actionresearch.net
ASIIP UK Spring Conference March 2019
This year we are joined by Joy Mounter to present an enquiry method suitable for Adlerian practioners.
Researching ourselves in our relationships with others using 'Spirals':
A co-creative space for community learning
Joy is an educationalist currently undertaking PhD research into supporting enquiring opportunities for all ages from primary school children to adults undertaking Masters level research projects.
We are excited to introduce this method because of the range of requirements on Adlerian practitioners to evaluate and account for what we are doing.
• Collating evidence for diploma, IIP accreditation and BACP accreditation.
• Evaluating and explaining supervisory practice
• Practitioners wishing to understand, improve, evaluate + explain their practice.
• Exploring questions such as, 'How do I use Adlerian psychology in my life?'
• Methodology for approaching continuing professional development projects.
• Collecting evidence to show how my practice is effective?'
• Explore, 'How do I introduce Adlerian psychology in my workplace?'
• Research for academic accreditation towards a higher degree.
Link to Video of Joy explaining Spirals on Skype: www.youtu.be/0ZndMWaggXQ
Link to Video of Primary School Researchers using TASC: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti4syOrIDdY
For more see Spirals for Adlerians page in the Menu