Get your free website from Spanglefish
16 July 2018
My Councillor

My Councillor

This week we highlight the My Councllor website covering Neath Port Talbot.   It offers you the facility of writing to your councillor.   If you don't know who it is, this website will find the person who represents you on the council.

The My Councillor website is presented at an appropriate time after the noise complaints over the Round Table Carnival at Court Herbert.

Why not copy and paste some of the letters on this website and send them to your councillor.

Here is the link:

Although the councillors who care for Neath read this website, a communication direct from you will be most effective.  If you give your name and address they are obligated to reply - if they don't then tell us.

Click for Map
sitemap | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement