Get your free website from Spanglefish
13 January 2018
+ + NEW - Write to your councillor

++ NEW - A quick way to write to your councillor

Many councillors think that residents should contact them direct with problems they have.    We now present a website where you can write to your councillor in a simple and effective way.

We have gone that one mile further and have made the website more friendly and interesting by including a quiz element.   It's all part of an effective way for residents to know more about the councillor that represents them.

It is just a start, and later more will be added in order for you to know more about your representive on the council.

The Neath Ferret is always here for cases where no reply is given, in which case we offer to publish details of the matter if it is not confidential or personal.

Perhaps readers can help to test the system and letting us know if they get satisfactory results.

Please remember that councillors addresses and other contact information is also given on the NPT Council website.

MY COUNCILLOR: http://www.spanglefish.com/MyCouncillor/

Councillors pay and allowances

The links page on the website gives all the information about councillors pay, allowances and expenses.


A Bryncoch South resident says he he used the contact facility on the MY COUNCILLOR website to contact his councillors about the Dwr y Felyn traffic light sequence and had an email reply from Cllr Chris Williams.  This was followed up by a visit from him and Cllr Jo Hale.    At the meeting Cllr Chris Williams contacted the relevant officers who are now looking into the matter.

++ Now in menu

Click for Map WikanikoWork from Home
sitemap | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement