Developing your research
Sometimes it is difficult to know where to start to develop and extend your knowledge of research, theory and practice. The literature is extensive, the issues profound and the knowledge generated can be of interest beyond the field of the practitioner-researcher who created it. How to organise resources and references, and how much detail to include so they are accessible? This is the first attempt - please do tell us if this works for you and how it might have been made easier for you by contacting us here or going to http://actionresearch.net and contacting Jack Whitehead directly.
- Getting your living-theory research underway - video introductions, how-to guides, action-planners...
- References and resources - roughly organised into four strands: generic concerning Living-Theory research; specific to fields of practice; general to values-lead researchers; misc.
- FAQs about Living-Theory research - what is Living-Theory research, what is meant by educational influence... and more
- FAQs about doctoral enquiries - how to supervise, how is a living-theory thesis structured... and more
- Making your knowledge public - having struggled to create a nugget of knowledge where, how, to share it with others...
- Links - to members sites and other project
- CPD accreditation - masters, doctorates...
- Connect with and learn from potentially like minded people - everything is interconnected, so do check out the project group members, look on their websites, join other communities and conversations