FAQs about Living-Theory research
This is just a start and many of the responses will be changed - but, despite its limitations it is a start, which I think is better than waiting for ever for perfect!
Please send us questions and whether the responses here are helpful. Please do say where you disagree and/or how we might make responses clearer.
- What is Living-Theory research and a living-theory (living-educational-theory)?
- What is so powerful about Living-Theory research as a transformational and generative approach to transforming practice and praxis?
- What do you mean by me having an 'educational influence' in my learning, the learning of others and the learning of social formations?
- What is the difference between education research and educational research?
- What do you mean by validity and authenticity?
- What assumptions are made in Living-Theory research?