2. I APPOINT mv wife CAROLINE RUTH KEGWIN BADEN-POWELL ("my wife") MICHAEL EDWARDES-EVANS Solicitor of 35 Great Peter Street Westminster London SW1P 3LR my son EDWARD JAMES BADEN-POWELL ("Edward") of 32c Greencroft
Gardens Swiss Cottage London NW6 3LU and ROSE CHARtTY CRABTREE ("Rose") of 15 Church Lane Marston Oxford 0X3 ONZ to be the Executors and Trustees of this my Will . . .
4. I GIVE . . . all documents papers pictures books and silver or other memorabilia connected with or relating
to the Baden-Powell family and as separately listed to be divided equally between my sons
EDWARD BADEN-POWELL and MATTHEW TOBY BADEN-POWELL ("Toby").
5. I GIVE free of all taxes and duties payable upon or by reason of my death-
(a) all stocks and shares in my ownership and
(b) half of the value of all stocks and shares held in the ownership of myself and my Wife . . .
to EDWARD and TOBY absolutely in equal shares . . .
6. I GlVE all my property not otherwise disposed of to my Trustees upon the administration trusts which follow :-
7. (a) SUBJECT as aforesaid my Trustees shall hold all of my remaining property . . . for my Wife absolutely or . . . to be divided equally between EDWARD and TOBY and
- and that includes the Kensal Green graves, where Agnes now lies - and of which Agnes is still [Febriuary 2021] the Registered owner.