Traditional Family Pub & Restaurant
Here at The Rising Sun Inn we offer our customers more than just a place to drink in Pontypool.
Our traditional pub is set in a 16th century farmhouse that has been extended by current owners Nigel and Sue.
The pub boasts a restaurant serving a range of traditional pub fayre to suit all tastes from a light bite to a three-course Sunday lunch. To view our evening and lunch menus click the links.
Enjoy a range of real ales, beers, wines and spirits in front of the inglenook fire and bread ovens in our original bar. Or if you would prefer a more relaxed drink we have two lounges and patio area available.
Enjoy a drink at The Rising Sun Inn:
• Range of real ales, beers, wines and spirits
• Original bar and two lounges available
• Fresh food available in the dining room
• Patio area
• Children's play area and lawn
• Live entertainment
• Quiz night
• Live sport on Sky Sports
See more on the Rising Sun Inn website
Food at The Rising Sun Inn:
• Meals are served Tues - Sat lunchtime 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Evening 6:00pm - 9:15pm
- Over 60, Join us Lunchtime for a 2 course meal £6-00 Menu choice Tues- Fri