What We Do
- We provide extra learning support sessions (Supplementary Schools) in key school curriculum areas to refugees' students and other underachieving children in UK mainstream schools who are aged between 8-18 years.
- Positive activities for the youth.
- Offer support, guidance and mentoring services to young people and their families, especially refugees' students and other BME youths.
- Promote the integration of refugees' families into schools and mainstream services in UK.
- Provide consultancy services and support to mainstream education and training providers in educational and training on matters related to raising the educational attainment of refugees and ethnic minority children in UK mainstream schools.
- Offer free information, advice and support to clients seeking the organisation's assistance in matters relating to education and employment in UK.
- And provide basic literacy and numeracy training to the parents/carers of the pupils that use our supplementary schools.
- We anticipate in the near future providing education, training and consultancy services in the Horn of Africa.
<<< Our Aims