Aims of Our Organisation
- To promote the benefit of Somali refugees, asylum seekers and other Black & Minority Ethnic Communities in UK, particularly children and young people by
- The advancement of education and training;
- The relief of unemployment for the benefit of the public;
- The relief of poverty, sickness and distress and promotion of good health; and
- The provision of recreational facilities in the interest of social welfare with the object of improving their conditions of life.
- To advance the education of the people of the Horn of Africa, in particular by the provision of education, training and facilities to improve education in the area.
>>> What We Do