WHAT'S NOT DONE (2012 - 2017)
Extracted from The Neath Ferret:
What councillors have NOT done at South Bryncoch
As always, we ask readers to be the judges on local matters.
At the last election (2012) Labour provided a councillor, Rob James, who has a record that has been looked at by STaN and, to say the least, appears to have been out of the area more than he has been in it. In short, many readers said he was a dud. Cllr Janice Dudley (Plaid Cymru) has struggled on her own with many issues still outstanding:
- Short cut to shops and community centre stlll outstanding - see image below. This would reduce polution with the need of less cars to travel to shops.
- No POST COLLECTION BOX at Dwr y Felin TESCO despite the fact that they sell postage stamps and greeting cards.
- No bus service to the residents at the 'top of the hill' (Rhiwlas and Fernlea Park etc).
- Traffic lights at main road to Dwr y Felin require a modified sequence - plus the need for a 'box' junction.
- Road humps to be replaced by rumble zones to reduce pollution.