|North Somerset Independent State School Partnership | sitemap | log in|
Skirting Science 2010
30th April 2010
· A one day event to encourage more girls to consider a career in science.
· Attended by two hundred and forty seven year 9 girls, from eleven schools.
· Choice of twenty one interactive workshops, each based around a different science area.
· 95% of the girls either agreed or strongly agreed that they know more about science careers as a result of attending Skirting Science
· 66% of the girls either agreed or strongly agreed that they are more likely to consider a career in science as a result of attending Skirting Science