Your committee want you to be confident that we are taking suitable measures to mitigate any ongoing health risks (particularly from covid/flu) whilst keeping the dancing experience as pleasurable as possible.
We will keep up to date government/health authority guidance under review but at this stage point out the following precautions :-
- if you have any covid/flu symptoms please give the dancing a miss until it's safe for you to mix with others.
- be up to date with the recommended covid and flu vaccinations/boosters.
- bring your own hand sanitiser and use regularly throughout the evening.
- refreshments are not currently being provided so you may want to bring something to drink.
- facemasks no longer need to be worn unless you choose to do so.
- we may open some windows for ventilation so bring something warm to wear whilst not dancing.
- cough/sneeze etiquette to be maintained as far as practicable.
- try to attend on time so that you can take part in the warm up exercises
- Enjoy the dancing
- Enjoy the music
- Enjoy the company