The bench pictured has been placed at the eastern end of the south-facing wall of St. Denys Church.
It is one of many in this area which now commemorate the ending of hostilities in 1918.
The names of those from our village who fought in both World Wars are to be found on plaques in the church itself.
Of course, Cold Ashby's Memorial Village Hall, opened in 1920, remains as our official war memorial.
Click or tap on the link below for further details and information: