Information Collected or Received: To fulfil your booking/order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the booking or product that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
This website, Clava Lodge Holiday Homes, stores very limited information about our site visitors. However, we do use some external services which may store data about you. We list what we store and the external services we use below.
- We have a contact us form which allows you to send us a message/enquiry. The details you fill in are passed to us by email but not stored on the website. We will retain the emails sent to us this way and may use your contact details to respond to you about your enquiry.
- We have a comments page which allows you to post a public message to us. If you fill in the name and optional email address boxes your details will be stored on the website and shown publicly so that we, and other website visitors can respond to you by email if they wish.
If you have any queries about my use of your data please use the contact details below. If this does not help you can contact the website hosting service at email@example.com.
Information Uses Sharing and Disclosures: Your information is used to process your booking, order or enquiry, for billing and payments, for identification and authentication, to update and inform you on any ongoing transaction and to resolve any dispute. Your details can be kept up to 6 years to comply with our legal e.g. tax/revenue, obligations but you will not be added to an email or physical mailing list without your consent. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law. We may collect, use, retain and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary, to respond to a legal process or to government requests, to enforce our agreements, terms and policies, to prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activities, for security, or technical issues, or to protect the rights, property and safety of our guests/customers or others. We do not transfer personal information outside of the EU or store your details on Cloud facilities.
Security: We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received. Please do not send sensitive information to us via email e.g. credit/debit card details.
Your Rights: If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of or delete your personal information. Except in exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons). We will generally delete your personal information upon request where it is in our power to do so.
- Object. You can object to our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and to receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have) you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU Data Protection Law, I, Miriam Smith, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may mail me at:
Miriam Smith, Clava Lodge Holiday Homes, Culloden Moor, Inverness, IV2 5EJ, Scotland.