Gents Section 2022
Gents Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting of our Gents Section will be held on Wednesday 2nd February at 7.30pm. The plan is to have the meeting in the clubhouse but this may change if restrictions come into place - if they do we will hold the meeting via zoom.
THANKS and Stay Safe
Gents Committee Meeting
There is a Gents Committee meeting at the club on Tuesday 18th January at 7.30pm if you are on the committee and cannot attand please let Fraser know in advance.
THANKS and Stay Safe
Airdrie and Coatbridge League
Gents should you wish to be considered for selection for the upcoming Airdrie and Coatbridge league teams can you please make this known to David McIntyre via email to email@example.com or by text to his mobile number 07952-788679. Can you please get back to David no later than Friday 258th May 2021. Thanks and Stay Safe.
Posted on behalf of the Gents Selection Committee.
Gents Internal Competitions 2021
The Gents Competitions Committee have decided to run the following internal competitions this year.
In addition, they propose to hold Club Pairs and Two Bowl Pairs which will be run over a couple of weekends, subject to numbers.
Any Gent wishing to enter the competitions, please email your intentions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by text to Alan’s mobile number 07907-307622 no later than Friday 21st May, as ties will be drawn at that point.
• Nominated Pairs entries must include both names.
• Championship and Nominated Pairs: Winners of 2019 competitions will be representing Club in Bowls Scotland 2022 ties.
• If Bowls Scotland allow more than one entry, then the winners of our 2021 competitions may also represent the club (TBC).
• Ties will be posted on Club website and on the Gents Boards in the Back Room at the club.
• Ties cannot be booked on a rink night but might be played dependent on rinks available AFTER allocation for Rink Nights.
• Finals Weekends to be Sat 4th and 5un 5th Sept followed by Sat 11th and Sun 12th Sept 2021.
• Finals Weekends: Members entering competitions should try to ensure they are available to play on Finals weekends.
• Ties: Due to time constraints, extensions will be ruled out unless in event of exceptional circumstances. Ed under our Covid19
• All Ties MUST be played under our Covid19 safeguards and all signage MUST be adhered to.
• You MUST sign in on the diary to register your attendance for Track n Trace purposes.
If you do not wish to enter any competitions please reply back to Alan stating so – that way we can ensure you have been contacted okay.
Posted on behalf of Gents Competitions Committee.