Glossary of Terms
- T.S. - Transexual
- Suffering from Gender Dysphoria, Diagnosed or not.
- T.G. - Transgender
- Usually used to cover all aspects of the Trans spectrum
- T.V. - Transvestite
- Someone who dresses in the other genders clothes
- CD - Cross Dresser
- More normally a male dressing as a woman
- Drag Kings and Queens
- Tend to parody rather than emulate. In the main tend to be gay but some not. Usually commercial, i.e. theatrical.
There is a very broad spectrum of people ranging from complete dressing to panty/stockings only. There are many other terms, but some find there use to be offensive, so they have not been included here.