09 March 2019
Church Notices 10th March 2019
- Welcome to Laggan and Newtonmore Church of Scotland. An especial welcome to visitors. Please join us for tea and coffee after the service. Today we welcome the Rev. Mary Ellen Thomson to lead our worship as our minister is taking the service in Kingussie.
- Rhyme Time meets on Tuesday at 10.15.
- This Wednesday the Lenten reflection will be in Laggan Church at 5.30p.m. for 20 minutes.
- Next Sunday, 17th March we will hold a joint service in St. Bride’s at 10.30 a.m. This will be followed by our Stated Annual Meeting at which we will also vote on the proposed Basis of Linkage with Kingussie. (Please take one away with you today and bring it back next week!) This will be followed by a soup and pudding lunch.
- The Kirk Session will meet on Monday 25th March at 7 p.m. in St. Bride’s. At that meeting the Rev. Liz Crumlish who heads up Path of Renewal will be present to give us some input, and as ever the Session meeting is open to all who would like to come.
- The Foodbank in Aviemore is short of the following items: Tins of meat, Tins of Vegetables, Tins of puddings. If anyone is able to donate these items, they can be given to Ron Gutteridge or taken to the Blythswood shop.
- There is a quiz night in Laggan hall, this saturday 16th March from 7pm quiz sytarts 7.30pm. Teams of 4, £5 person. Bar, stovies and oatcakes, cash prize for the winning team.