08 February 2020
Church Notices February 9th 2020
- Rhyme Time meets on Tuesday from 10.15 a.m.
- On February 13th the Badenoch Shinty Memories are hosting a “Question of Shinty” team quiz in the Balavil hotel. Teams of 4 are sought for this light-hearted evening, with an entry fee of £20 per team. Please contact the minister if you would like to be part of a church team!
- Messy Church meets on the last Sunday of the month and is currently looking for new cooks. To find out more please speak to Catherine or any member of the Messy Church team! (P.S. you do not need to be a Cordon Bleu chef, but you will have fun.)
- Lady Jean Macpherson would like to invite members of the congregation to an afternoon tea today between 2 and 5 p.m. This is to raise funds for the church and the Clan Macpherson museum.
- The Kingussie Church choir are giving a concert in Kingussie church on Thursday 20th February at 7.30 p.m. All are invited.
- Thursdays in Lent. From Thursday 27th February we will be holding special services for Lent in St. Bride’s church at 7 p.m.
- Today's sermon can be found here