Welcome to Laggan and Newtonmore Church of Scotland. An especial welcome to visitors. Tea and coffee are served after the service. Please stay to this if you are able. In St. Brides’ there will be an informal act of communion in the side aisle after the service.
- Rhyme Time meets on Tuesday from 10.15 a.m.
- Presbytery meets on Tuesday at 7 in Boat of Garten. Anyone is welcome to attend.
- On February 13th the Badenoch Shinty Memories are hosting a “Question of Shinty” team quiz in the Balavil hotel. Teams of 4 are sought for this light-hearted evening, with an entry fee of £20 per team. Please contact the minister if you would like to be part of a church team!
- Messy Church meets on the last Sunday of the month and is currently looking for new cooks. To find out more please speak to Catherine or any member of the Messy Church team! (P.S. you do not need to be a Cordon Bleu chef, but you will have fun.)
- Lady Jean Macpherson would like to invite members of the congregation to an afternoon tea next Sunday between 2 and 5 p.m. This is to raise funds for the church and the Clan Macpherson museum.
- The sermon Epiphany 2 (Rev. Buchan) can be found here