13 December 2019
Church Notices December 15th
- The Badenoch Chorale and Badenoch Fiddlers will present their annual Carol Ceilidh Concert in St. Bride’s this evening at 7 p.m.
- Gergask school nativity play (always worth a watch) will be in Laggan Hall on Thursday 19th at 2 p.m.
- The primary schools will hold their Christmas services on Friday of this week: Gergask in Laggan church at 9.30 and Newtonmore in St. Brides’ at 11.30 a.m.
- On Sunday 22nd St. Bride’s will hold a joint morning service with Kingussie church, in Kingussie, which will be followed by a lunch. We want everyone to be able to get to this, so to that end, there is a sign up sheet for anyone who would like a lift. Please don’t hesitate to sign up, so that we can take full cars along the road! If you are able to bring a plate of cold food, that would be appreciated.
- (Laggan will have the service as usual, but are also invited to the lunch, around noon.)
- Next Sunday evening there will be a carol service in Newtonmore Golf Club at 6.30 p.m.
- The church calendars are available either to pick up or to order. £5 each.
- The Sermon from Dec 8th, Coming part 2 can be found here