19 July 2019
Church Notices July 21st
Welcome to Laggan and Newtonmore Church of Scotland. An especial welcome to visitors.
- Quiet time at St. Bride’s is on Thursday from 10.30-11.30 a.m.
- The Kirk Session will meet on Monday 22nd July in St. Bride’s hall at 7 p.m. As ever any interested are free to attend.
- The Laggan Church and community picnic, which this year is the Laggan and Newtonmore picnic will take place on Sunday 28th July at the Ardverikie beach. We are looking for offers of baking for the day. Please speak to Liz MacFarlan, George Alder or the minister.
- The Church tent at the Newtonmore highland Games (August 3rd) will be looking for promises of soup (vegetable stock only) and baking and helpers on the day. There is a sign up sheet in church for this purpose.
- Calling all photographers! Kingussie Church is joining with Laggan and Newtonmore to produce a church calendar of local scenes (within the parishes). Any photographs you would like to be considered should be sent to the minister, preferably digitally, by the end of July. Not all can be used and names of photographers will not be divulged.
- A copy of the sermon can be found here