08 July 2019
Church Notices July 7th
Welcome to Laggan and Newtonmore Church of Scotland. An especial welcome to visitors. There will be an informal act of communion in the side aisle after the service.
- This evening all are invited to a Songs of Praise service in Tomintoul church at 6.30 p.m. The church is also holding a flower festival so people might want to go early to have a look!
- St, Bride’s church is open for quiet and prayer on Thursday morning.
- The foodbank is currently seeking the following items: tins of fruit; tins of tomatoes, toiletry and household items for those going into emergency accommodation.
- Calling all photographers! Kingussie Church is joining with Laggan and Newtonmore to produce the church calendar of local scenes (within the parishes). Any photographs you would like to be considered should be sent to the minister, preferably digitally, by the end of July. Not all can be used, and names of photographers will not be divulged
- The sermon from Sunday June 30th can be found here.