Get your free website from Spanglefish

News Page

It is believed that in the next couple of weeks Welsh Government will announce that they will allow bowling greens to open.  The management committee have decided that due to the coronavirus we do not open the greens this year but wait until next year. We do not think that we can do anything this season as Coronavirus is not just going to disappear.

We also think in order to keep the club financially afloat we should ask the members to provide half the yearly fee (£40) for the up keep of the green and club for next year so as to keep us in the black and operational. Basic maintenance is still being carried on the green.  Plus a very high water bill will be forthcoming due to the high temperature during 10 weeks in April and May. It would leave us in a healthier position next year.

Also to be noted the tour has been postponed to next year possibly starting on the 13 September 2021

It should be noted that until the crisis has eased we will not have an annual dinner or an AGM this year. It is hoped that by the spring we can hold the AGM before the start of the season


Click for Map
site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement