ON LOAN - REHOME Information
What are the steps?
- Please complete and submit questionnaire by email to email@example.com
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by email or by telephone on 01542 860233.
- Please provide two references: one to be an equine professional reference such as vet or trainer; the other can be a personal reference such as teacher, minister or friend.
- Please provide Proof of ID such as passport and Proof of Address such as utility bill dated in the last three months
- Come and meet the horse or pony by arrangement. Handle him, groom him, see him ridden, lunge him and if happy to proceed, ride him.
- Come and meet him several times and ride him out on a hack as well as in the school
- We will conduct a home check of where he will be kept
- Please provide a current Disclosure Scotland security clearance certificate or PVG or SSSC registration or equivalent. If not available please give consent for a security check to be conducted.
- Complete and sign the loan agreement
- Pay the rehoming fee of £250.00 which includes fee for security clearance.
- Arrange suitable safe transport to his new home
- We will conduct regular unannounced checks throughout the loan term where we can resolve any issues. We can also be contacted at any time with any questions.
For further information please refer to: (Library)
Loan Agreement - Sample
NEW HORSES FOR LOAN
ROISIN has come back from a successful loan and is ready for a new home. She is a Ride and Drive Irish cob, 15 hh, piebald mare. She is very beautiful with blue eyes and lovely feather. She is trained to harness, wears a full harness and pulls a rubber tyre. She is schooled, snaffle-mouthed and also lunges and long reins. She is good to do in all ways. Her feet are trimmed and she is wormed, freezemarked and microchipped. She is quiet and not easily phased but is headstrong with a mind of her own. She lives in or out with mares or geldings and is not assertive in the herd. She has sweet itch controlled by a Boett rug which comes with her and she must wear at all times February to November. Her feather needs protecting from mud and wet. Please see next steps or above or contact us for further information.
Other horses available for loan are:
Reaping is a nine year old TB mare, backed and schooled and ready for further schooling and hacking. She is vaccinated, teeth done, hooves trimmed, wormed and freeze marked. She is good to do in all ways. She lives out in summer with mares or geldings; in at night in winter. She is elegant and will be a lovely dressage or show horse. Please see next steps or above or contact us for further information.
TANGO is a nineteen year old TB mare. She is fully schooled, hacks out alone and is ready to go. She is vaccinated, teeth done, hooves trimmed, wormed and freeze marked. She is good to do in all ways. She lives out in summer with mares or geldings; in at night in winter. She has done Riding Club and enjoys all types of attention. Please see next steps or above or contact us for further information.