|Saltburn Centre | sitemap | log in|
Welcome to Saltburn Centre
The Saltburn Centre, originally the village school, was built in 1859 by the Saltburn Stonemasons who contributed to the building of Edinburgh's New Town.
When the school closed, it became the hub of activity for the community as the Saltburn Hall.
In June 2011 IOTW became the new custodians and look forward to continuing local events and encouraging new and exciting activities.