Mackessack Park Rothes “The Speysiders”
Revised May 2013AS/GDUNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT BY SUPPORTERS OF ROTHES FOOTBALL CLUB
Rothes Football Club aims to create and maintain an environment where spectators can enjoy the game of football, safe in the knowledge that they are free from all forms of harassment, abuse, unacceptable or disorderly conduct.Rothes Football Club will not tolerate unacceptable conduct from supporters at MacKessack Park or any other stadium hosting Rothes Football Club.
Unacceptable conduct is conduct which is deemed to be violent or disorderly.
Conduct is violent where there is :-
• Actual, attempted or threatened physical violence against a person or persons.
• Intentional damaged to property.
Disorderly conduct involves any activity which stirs up or sustains, or is likely, or is designed to stir up or sustain hatred or ill will against or towards individuals or groups of people because of :-
• Colour, race, nationality, (Including Citizenship) or ethnic or national origin
• Membership or presumed membership of a religious group or of a social or cultural group with perceived religious affiliation
• Sexual orientation
• Transgender identity
• Using threatening, abusive or insulting words or conduct both verbal and non-verbal
• Displaying writing or any other item which is threatening, abusive or insulting