R F C November 2009
ROTHES FOOTBALL CLUB
Rothes Football Club acknowledges the continued and valued support that individuals, businesses and groups bring to the club. In recognition of this we will endeavour to work in a way that ensures that all possible actions by the club reflect this by;
· Keeping entry costs within an affordable price range as decided by the board
· Ensuring that the facilities offered by the club are kept to a standard that is suitable for all participants
· Concessions for junior supporters (under 15), senior citizens and students
· Free or reduced admission to replays of abandoned games
If a match is abandoned after spectators are admitted to the ground but before kick off or half time, ticket holders are entitled to free admission to the rearranged match.
If a match is abandoned after kick off in the second half, supporters MAY BE entitled to reduced admission charges for the rearranged match, subject to discussion/agreement between participating teams.
· Support for disabled supporters and their carers
Any disabled person and their carer/helper (1 person) will be admitted free of charge and will be accommodated in relation to their required seating.
Rothes Football Club does not charge visiting supporters admission prices which are higher than those charged to our own supporters.
Any concessionary prices levied to senior citizens and junior supporters of Rothes FC will be mirrored to those supporters of a visiting club.
· To offer a range of beverages at reasonable prices
· Will provide stewarding to provide the security to supporters in a way that ensures the safety for all
· Will provide corporate hospitality which can be designed to meet individual requirements
· Rothes FC supports National and local charities
· Rothes FC seeks top provide the best possible service and will treat all supporters and customers with respect and courtesy as reflected in the club policies i.e. Supporters Charter, Anti discrimination and disability charters.
· In accordance with its legal obligations Rothes FC will offer refunds on any defective merchandise purchased from the club
· Rothes FC will introduce a system to consult with customers and supporters on a regular basis through the official website, fans forums and/or questionnaires
· Rothes FC will ensure that all correspondence between supporters and management is answered to the best of our ability.