Notes for Exhibitors: the Show Schedule is on a separate page. Hard copies can found at various outlets around Nairn & the wider area or available from the Club
1. All exhibitors to register on arrival and complete an entry form.
2. An exhibitor number will be issued upon registration and entry cards will be issued.
3. All entry cards must state the exhibitor number.
4. If you have not staged at a Show before, a steward can assist you in the staging of your exhibits.
5. The plates, bowls and vases provided by the Club are to be used to stage the exhibit(s). Florist foam is not supplied by the club.
6. All prize monies will have to be collected from the registration desk before closure of the show. Prize money not collected will be deemed to have been forfeited.
7. Points awarded as follows:-
1st - 5 points
2nd - 3 points
3rd - 2 points
8. All trophies remain the property of the Club.
9. The cost of engraving trophies is incurred by the Club.
10. The naming of exhibits is welcome where possible.
11. Any exhibits not removed after the presentation of prizes, will be deemed to be sold in aid of Club funds.
Rules for Exhibitors
1. The entry must the property of the exhibitor and in the case of vegetables, pot plants, and flowers must have been in the possession of the exhibitor for the eight weeks prior to the Show.
2. The Show is open to all competitors.
3. In all Sections, the maximum number of entries per class is one for each exhibitor.
4. Reasonable precautions are taken to safeguard all exhibits staged, but neither the Club or its members will accept any responsibility for the loss of/or damage to any exhibit(s) or personal property.
5. Once placed, no exhibit shall be moved except under the direction of a steward.
6. No exhibit should be removed until after the presentation of prizes, unless prior permission has been agreed with a member of the Committee.
7. Judges decisions in all cases are final.
8. No other persons other than those officially engaged in judging and presentation of the Show, will be allowed in the hall, when the judging is in progress.
Due to the generosity of sponsors, we are able to award prize money for this year's Show. The prize money is as follows:-
Prizes per Class
Best in Section Winners will receive £5.00
Best in Show Winner will receive £10.00
Children will be presented with rosettes as well as prize money.