JOIN THE CLUB
The main benefits of joining the East Sutherland Canoe Club are:
- A safe and friendly environment in which to build your experience.
- Use of club equipment for training.
- A sociable group of people to paddle with.
- General advice from more experienced paddlers.
- Frequent evening and weekend kayaking trips in the summer.
- River & Sea kayaking trips whenever water levels & weather conditions are suitable.
- Sea Kayaking with experienced & knowledgeable paddlers.
- Local knowledge of rivers, river levels and suitable touring locations.
- A chance to develop your skills and gain nationally recognised qualifications.
- An opportunity to progress to gaining coaching qualifications.
- Pool sessions in the winter to improve your skills.
Click link below for membership form.
East Sutherland Canoe Club is affiliated to the SCA
(Scottish Canoe Assoc) Membbership number: 8692