|Test site for EarthShare | sitemap | log in|
Welcome to EarthShare
We are a community supported agriculture scheme based near Forres in northeast Scotland. We grow organic vegetables and soft fruit for up to 200 local families.
Subscriptions are currently available
• Fresh, vital, locally grown, organic soft fruit and vegetables for you and your family
• Herbicide and pesticide free food
• A local 'not-for-profit' organisation embracing co-operative principles
• Creates local jobs and utilises local farmland
• Cuts out the 'middleman' and supplies food direct to you
• Reduces 'food miles' to single figures – keeping down the cost and environmental effects of transport
• Encourages subscribers to become involved in the production of their food by helping out at the field
• Food that tastes as it should!
EarthShare: established 1994