Experienced Award Winning Computer Trainer
- Individual tuition at your own pace
- If you are nervous of computers -
- If your computer is "doing its own thing" and you can't work out why
- If you don't like to admit at work that you don't know how to do things on the computer
- I have considerable experience with older people who didn't learn computing at school and with individuals with Dyslexia or similar conditions
I can help you with Excel, Powerpoint and Word. You will be amazed at what you can acheive after one short course with me. you will also be amazed that you actually enjoy the course! I am not an IT wizard, I am just trained to train everyday computer skills for work.
I can also teach you to research your family tree from the comfort of your own home, I have found some relatives in medieval moated manor houses others with books and paintings about them and others working as rag and bone men... you too will be amazed at what you can find out.
£25 for short courses (e.g Basic Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
£40 for longer courses (e.g. Intermediate Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
To give you an idea of some of the contents of my courses - You can learn simple budget sheets, to track changes in Word, to produce a powerpoint presentation, to analyse data using graphs and charts.
I am based just outside Cambridge with easy access by car and by guided bus. I teach in the evenings and weekends to work around your busy schedule.