|Alford Fiddlers | sitemap | log in|
More Bad Weather on its way
02 February 2010
The weather forecast for this coming Wednesday (03.02.10) is for more snow (and other wet stuff too) and frozen surfaces. I intend trying to travel down to the Heritage Centre providing my drive isn't blocked again, and I have spoken to Hugh who also intends turning up, weather permitting. The practice will, at this point in time, still run, but please take care and please do not travel in if at all unsure about so doing.....there's always next week!