12 April 2019Church Notices 14th April 2019
Welcome to Laggan and Newtonmore Church of Scotland. An especial welcome to visitors. Tea and coffee will be served after the service.
- This Wednesday the last of the Lenten reflections will be in St. Bride’s church at 5.30p.m. for 20 minutes.
- St. Bride’s Church is open for quiet and reflection each Thursday from 10.30 -11.15 a.m.
- On Thursday we will hold a service for Maundy Thursday, including communion in Laggan church at 7 p.m.
- On Friday we will hold a service of reflection for Good Friday in St. Bride’s church at 7 p.m.
- Next Sunday is Easter Day and we will celebrate the resurrection of our Lord in our Morning services, at 10 and 11.15 a.m.
- The service of linking for Kingussie with Laggan and Newtonmore is planned for April 23rd at 7 p.m. in Kingussie church. This means that the new service times will begin from April 28th!
- We have been invited to join with Kingussie in a fun social quiz night on Friday 26th at 7 p.m. Entry is £5 and supper will be served. Eppy McKay who is organising this event needs to know names by the 22nd, so either contact her direct of speak to Catherine.