21 March 2019Church Notices 24th March 2019
- The funeral of George Ian Main will take place on Thursday 28th March at noon in St, Bride’s church.
- Rhyme Time meets on Tuesday at 10.15.
- This Wednesday the Lenten reflection will be in Laggan church at 5.30pm. for 20 minutes.
- The Kirk Session will meet on Monday 25th March at 7 p.m. in St. Bride’s. At that meeting the Rev. Liz Crumlish who heads up Path of Renewal will be present to give us some input, and as ever the Session meeting is open to all who would like to come.
- Laggan’s Helping Hand will be organising a lunch in Laggan hall on Wednesday 27th from noon until 2 p.m.
- On Saturday 30th March the presbyteries of Abernethy and Lochaber will gather together in Laggan Hall for a day with the Church without walls team, considering Going for Growth. There will be various workshops and speakers, and it should be interesting to more than just the members of the presbyteries. The day begins with coffee from 10am and will end mid-afternoon. If you would like to come, remember to bring your own lunch!
- Tuesday 2nd April Kosmos are returning for a concert at 7-30p.m. Come and enjoy once again the fabulous playing of Harriet Mackenzie, Meg Hamilton and Milos Milivojevic.
- Roy Alexander has spare sets of Freewill Offering envelopes if anyone would like some, then please contact him.
- There are also extra copies of “Life and Work”. If anyone would like them, the price for the rest of the year will be £20.
- Messy Church meets next Sunday 31st March from 4 p.m. in St. Bride’s
You can read today's sermon "Be what you are" here (opens a pdf in a new tab)