16 March 2019Church notices 17th March 2019
Welcome to Laggan and Newtonmore Church of Scotland. An especial welcome to visitors. After this service we will hold our Stated Annual Meeting, and then there will be a soup and pudding lunch for all. Please stay for everything!
- Rhyme Time meets on Tuesday at 10.15.
- This Wednesday the Lenten reflection will be in St. Bride’s at 5.30p.m. for 20 minutes.
- The Kirk Session will meet on Monday 25th March at 7 p.m. in St. Bride’s. At that meeting the Rev. Liz Crumlish who heads up Path of Renewal will be present to give us some input, and as ever the Session meeting is open to all who would like to come.
- On Saturday 30th March the presbyteries of Abernethy and Lochaber will gather together in Laggan Hall for a day with the Church without walls team, considering Going for Growth. There will be various workshops and speakers, and it should be interesting to more than just the members of the presbyteries. The day begins with coffee from 10 a.m. and will end mid-afternoon. If you would like to come, remember to bring your own lunch!
- The Foodbank in Aviemore is short of the following items: Tins of meat, Tins of Vegetables, Tins of puddings. If anyone is able to donate these items, they can be given to Ron Gutteridge or taken to the Blythswood shop.
- You can read today's sermon "Pause to Reflect" here (opens a pdf in a new tab)