Welcome to Laggan and Newtonmore Church of Scotland. An especial welcome to visitors. Tea and coffee are served after the service in Laggan. Please stay to this if you are able.
- Rhyme Time meets on Tuesday from 10.15 a.m.
- Laggan Helping Hand are doing a Shrove Tuesday lunch on Tuesday in Laggan Hall from noon.
- Thursdays in Lent. From Thursday 27th February we will be holding special services for Lent in St. Bride’s church at 7 p.m. This week the theme is “Water.”
- Next Sunday we will celebrate the sacrament of Communion at our service. A retiring offering for the work of Tear Fund.
- There will be a wedding in St. Bride’s Church on Saturday.
- On Tuesday 3rd March The Palisander Recorder Quartet will give a concert in St. Bride’s Church at 7.30 p.m. Their programme is titled “Double, Double, Toil and trouble.
- On Sunday 8th March Laggan and Newtonmore Church will hold is Stated Annual Meeting of the congregation. This will take place after a joint service which will take place in Laggan Church at 10.30 a.m. There will be no service in St. Bride’s that day. Please sign the sheet at the back of St. Bride’s to offer or ask for a lift – we do want everyone to come!
- The minister's sermon can be found here.