Welcome to Laggan and Newtonmore Church of Scotland. An especial welcome to visitors. Tea and coffee will be served after the service in Laggan. In Newtonmore there is a soup and pudding lunch.
- Rhyme Time meets on Tuesday from 10.15 a.m.
- St, Bride’s church is open for quiet and prayer on Thursday morning.
- The Laggan 10k takes place on Saturday 25th May in the afternoon. The church will be providing the teas for the runners. Any baking gratefully received, on the day. Sheena Slimon will be glad of any offers of help.
- The Kirk Session will meet on Tuesday 28th in Laggan hall meeting room at 7 p.m. As ever this is an open meeting.
- Please pray for the General Assembly, in its important deliberations. You can follow the conversation at the Church of Scotland website.
- The funeral of Davy Brown of Glen Grove, formerly of Laggan, will take place on Mon 27th May in St. Bride's at 11.30am
- The latest church newsletter can be found here