Unacceptable Conduct by Rothes supporters
R F C April 2010
ROTHES FOOTBALL CLUB
Unacceptable conduct by supporters of Rothes Football Club
Rothes Football Club will not tolerate unacceptable conduct from supporters at Mackessack Park or at any other Stadium hosting Rothes Football Club.
Unacceptable conduct is conduct which is deemed to be violent or disorderly. Violent conduct includes any actual, attempted or threatened physical (including spitting which could result in the victim requiring lengthy tests against Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome - AIDS being carried out) or verbal violence against any person on or off the field of play, or intentional damage to property.
Disorderly conduct includes:
Conduct which instigates or sustains, or is likely to, or is designed to instigate or sustain hatred or ill will against or towards individuals or groups of people because of:
· Colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin
· Membership, or presumed membership, of a religious group or of a social cultural group with perceived religious affiliation
· Sexual orientation
· Transgender identity
This also includes
· Using threatening, abusive or insulting words or conduct
· Displaying writing or any other things which is threatening, abusive or insulting
Any of the aforementioned could lead to penalties being served on the club by the relevant authorities. Upon determining that a breach of, or failure to fulfil the rules has been established, a number of options are available to the SFA, three of which are:
· Give a reprimand to the Club
· Impose a fine on the Club
· Impose a deduction of points
Any person engaging in unacceptable conduct may be subject to any one, or a combination of, the following:
· Removal from the stadium
· Suspension from attending official matches involving Rothes Football Club or Indefinite ban from attending official matches involving Rothes Football Club.
· Report to the police and possible criminal proceedings
Records of any incidents resulting from the above will be recorded and retained by Rothes Football Club in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 but will be passed on to relevant authorities (e.g. Scottish Prosecution Service and / or police) upon demand.