R F C November 2009
ROTHES FOOTBALL CLUB
Code of Conduct
· The club will act at all times in an open and communicative manner, except where there are issues of commercial sensitivity or individual privacy.
· Rothes Football Club will not tolerate racism, sectarianism, bigotry or any other forms of discrimination in its business or activities. The club reserves the right to pursue criminal charges against those supporters who engage in such activities at matches.
· Rothes Football Club will act at all times as an equal opportunities employer.
· Rothes Football Club will work closely with partners in local and national government to achieve its aims.
· Rothes Football Club staff and volunteers will at all times conduct themselves in a manner which reflects well on the club.
· The club will work closely with local and national business for mutual support and benefit.